Valeria is a Russian model, 27, two children, and a long history of taking excellent care of her mind and body. I adore her ❤
One of the main purposes of this blog is to show women how ridiculously EASY and SIMPLE losing weight can be when you have the correct knowledge and advice. You DON’T have to stop eating carbs, or start making complicated meals that are super high in fat.
Losing weight should be a relaxing, simplistic, lifestyle change that fits into your already busy routine. It should be something SUSTAINABLE over the length of your entire life! I don’t promote the most popular diet fads or pills for weightloss or weird supplements that mess with your hormone production.
None of that.
Just simple, easy, kind of “lazy” ways to change your life so that you start seeing and getting the body you feel strong and comfortable and proud in.
And these tips are so easy & true. I’ve been implementing the “hacks” she mentions since about 2009. So that’s almost a DECADE of knowing these things work for maintaining a fit and beautiful body you love.
- Eat on small, salad-sized plates- you psychologically see the plate with TONS of food and you feel more satisfied and are less likely to get seconds
- Fill up HALF of your plate with veggies (greens – dark leafy greens especially – are GREAT for this). I’ve consistently lost the most weight when I was practicing this daily habit.
- Chew your food… chew it slowly and take your time to eat. It’s been proven you digest better and that your brain is able to understand more correctly when you’re “full” and need to stop
- When you do eat out, always order your dressing or sauces on the side. Yes! I don’t bring my own usually, although I know women who do that… it’s too much work for me and this is about “lazy fitness” 😀 But just ordering it to be “on the side” that way you can carefully “dip” your food into the high calorie, high fat flavor, you WIN big time in not smothering your food in that stuff!
- Detox water – I used to do this with lemon, but her recipe is much better (and she promotes making a big batch to keep in the fridge – yea I totally do things like that)
Hope you enjoyed her tips as much as I did!
Remember… losing weight isn’t really that hard… a TON of what you need to do to even begin is just slightly alter what you’re already doing.